Meditation teachers who are certified in The Dharana Method demistify the ancient practice of meditation, making it practical for modern times and for all levels of experience.
The Dharana Method is a whole-life approach to being at peace. The DM uses tools including meditation, yoga, pranayama (breathing), Ayurveda (diet, behavioral, and detox practices) and minimalism to help you to stop identifying with negative thoughts, and teach you to regulate uncomfortable emotions.
Students of this method will experience:
- Decreased anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Getting one’s body out of “fight or flight” state, known to cause disease including cancer, chronic fatigue and obesity
- Greater memory, focus and creativity
- Better sex and relationships
- Release of the body’s “feel-good” neurotransmitters, including dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and endorphins
- Decreased blood pressure and hypertension
- Lowered cholesterol levels
- Reduced production of “stress hormones” including cortisol and adrenaline
- More efficient oxygen use by the body
- Increased production of the anti-aging hormone DHEA
- Improved immune function
- Spontaneous weightloss
- Spiritual fulfillment
and much, much more!