When you go through a divorce, you go temporally insane. It’s ok, it’s normal! You mind might not be thinking clearly and too overwhelmed emotionally. That’s where we come it. My team will put their heads to work to make sure all the “i’s” are dotted and the “t’s” are crossed. They will do some of the thinking for you. They will also be forward thinking and ask you questions you may not know you needed answered about your financial or legal future. Let’s us take a bit of the brain burnout off your shoulders! Here are some of the types of facilitators we will have available for you:
- Divorce Lawer: We usually have at least one divorce lawyer at our monthly event to field questions, look over paperwork, and/or give you a check list to get going.
- Estate Lawyer: When working on your decree, it would be advisable to have an Estate lawyer take a look to see how your estate should be divided as well as how to protect your estate and assests after divorce.
- Life Insurence: It’s important to continue your life insurence after your divorce. You may be covered for a certain amount of time under your Ex’s policy. Creating a seamless transition from one policy to another will need some gudiance. Come and chat with our rep for advice on how to do that smoothly.
- Mortgage: Are you keeping the house? Selling? Not Sure? Meeting with a Mortgage Rep before signing papers is a good idea. They are there to help make sure you are protected with certain verbiage which will help you.
- Real Estate: Should you rent or buy? It can be tough to know which is the best call after a divorce. We have always have someone on hand to answer all those questions.
- Financial Advisors: Finding a Financial advisor is one of the most important aspects of divorce. I know from personal experience how one could have helped me. We not only have many financial advisors on hand, but also a team that is specifically certified in Divorce Finance.
- Business Experts: Starting a business after divorce? Dividing a joint business with the divorce? Sit with our advisor on the best ways to protect yourself and your business in your divorce.